Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bonjour!

Bonjour from Paris!
I arrived safely in Paris after grabbing some delicious Chick-fil-a in Atlanta! The past few days have been extremely busy & incredibly awesome! La Sacre de LeCoeur was amazing & there was a sweet view from it! In the area, I was so excited to find a gelato shop & had passion fruit/chocolate gelato! It was a great first day in Paris with sweet new friends!

Today was filled with a great deal of exercise learning to utilize the train system, a fat tire bicycle tour, a Seine River cruise, & climbing the stairs of the Eiffel Tower to the second deck! I was going to ride the elevator to the the top, but a storm was coming & it was super windy, so I didn't. It was an adventurous day! So much fun!

Looking forward to tomorrow seeing the Louvre & Notre Dame Cathedral. I may get to see a service taking place at the cathedral!






Au Revoir for now!
~Julie~

No comments:

Post a Comment